Sunday, June 12, 2011

I LOVE COOL APPS

Since I got my IPAD I have been constantly looking for cool apps. I have a list of about 25 that I am still slowly, very slowly checking out but here are two to pass along to you.Recently I stumbled upon a couple of apps for my iPad that I wanted to pass along.The first is LOGMEIN. This is a remote access and software app that works in conjunction with your pc or mac. You can remotely access your computer, using this app, from your iPad. You can choose to access one or even multiple computers. I currently am using it to access one as this seems to be sufficient for me. If you plan to access only one computer, there is no cost to do so (other than the cost of the app itself, which I believe was around $29) but if you want to access more than one, then there is a charge for that. You can visit the app store and search for logmein ignition. In order to access your pc or mac, you must download the software, which is free, and you can do that by going to https://secure.logmein.com/. If you are traveling often, or work from the car a lot, then this app is a great solution to carrying a bulky laptop around.

The other great iPad app that I discovered is ACTPRINTER. This great iPad app allows you to “print” from your pc or mac directly to your iPad. Want to transfer a document from your pc or mac to your iPad? Simply print the document, and when doing so, choose the ATCPrinter from your list of available printers. It will then send that document or file to your iPad. It’s that simple! Documents on the go…and you save paper too! You can find this iPad app at the app store by searching ACTPrinter. You will also need to download the software to your pc or mac by visiting http://www.houdah.com/iPhone/.

I hope you find these iPad apps as cool as I did. Have some cool iPad apps that you discovered? Feel free to pass them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment